GSET 2021 Gujarat State Eligibility Test Application Form 2021 જીએસઇટી Apply Now For GSET Download Full Notification Of Gujarat SET 2021 Pdf How To Apply For GSET Gujarat Selection Process Apply For Gujarat State Eligibility Test Apply Online For Gujarat State Eligibility Test Check Complete Details Of Gujarat SET Latest News About Gujarat Set Apply Now For GSET 2021
About Gujarat SET:
Government of India Notification dated 22nd July 1988 regarding revised pay scales stated that only those candidates who, besides fulfilling the minimum academic qualifications prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor / Lecturer, have qualified in a comprehensive test, to be specifically conducted for the purpose, will be eligible for appointment of Assistant Professor / Lecturer. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara announces holding of the 15th Gujarat State Eligibility Test on the date of 26th December 2021 for determining the Eligibility of Gujarat state’s candidates for Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Gujarat State. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of Gujarat SET or the link given below. Candidates can apply for this exam from 21 June 2021 to 21 July 2021.
|Name Of Board||Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET)|
|Exam||Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET)|
|Starting Date of Online application||21 June 2021|
|Last Date Of Submit Online application||21 July 2021|
|Date Of Examination||Sunday, 26th December 2021|
All the candidates have to clear the eligibility criteria for appear in the examination. All the candidates those completed their masters or studying in the final year in UGC specified Master’s degree in a subject of GSET can appear in this exam. The detail information about the eligibility is given below.
- Candidates must have a Master Degree with minimum 55% marks in Sciences, Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications.
- Candidates those are count under the Non-Creamy Layer (SC/ST/PWD) have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for GSET Examination.
- The PhD. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in the GSET Examination.
- There is no upper age limit applying in GSET for eligibility of Assistant Professor.
SET & Post Graduation Subjects:
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Medium of Question Paper||P. G. Course||P. G. Subject(S)|
|01||Mathematical Sciences||English||M.Sc./M.A./M.Tech. (Science)||Mathematics / Mathematical Science / Statistics / App. Maths./ Ind. Maths|
|02||Physical Sciences||English||M.Sc.||Physics / Physical Science|
|03||Chemical Sciences||English||M.Sc.||Chemistry / Chemical Science|
|04||Life Sciences||English||M.Sc./M.Tech (Science)||Life Science / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Virology / Bioinformatics / Genetics|
|08||History||English & Gujarati||M.A.||History|
|09||Sociology||English & Gujarati||M.A.||Sociology|
|10||Economics||English & Gujarati||M.A.||Economics|
|11||Political Science||English & Gujarati||M.A.||Political Science / Politics|
|13||Education||English & Gujarati||M. Ed. / M. A.||Education|
|14||Psychology||English & Gujarati||M.A.||Psychology|
|15||Library and Information Science||English & Gujarati||M. Lib./ M.Lis.||Library and Information Science|
|16||Law||English & Gujarati||LL. M.||Law|
|17||Commerce||English & Gujarati||M. Com.||Commerce|
|18||Management||English||M. B. A. Or Equivalent Degree||Management|
|19||Computer Science and Application||English||M.C.A / M.Sc. M.C.S / M.E. / M. Tech or Equivalent Degree||Computer Science and Application|
|20||Earth Sciences||English||M.Sc.||Geology / Geoinformatics|
|21||Physical Education||English & Gujarati||M. P. Ed.||Physical Education|
|23||Home Science||English & Gujarati||M.Sc. / M.A.||Home Science|
|25||Social Work||English & Gujarati||M.S.W/ M.A.||Social Work|
- Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges – General / Gen – EWS / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates.
- Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges – SC / ST / Third gender Candidates.
- Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges – PWD (PH/VH) Candidates.
How to Pay Fee:
Application Fee can be paid only through online mode by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
How To Apply:
Visit the official website and read the ‘ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA’ carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for GSET Examination before filling the online application and depositing examination fee.
Steps for submission of Online Application Form:
Candidate have to follow these two steps for the registration Step 1 & Step 2.
Step 1 – Pay Examination Fee:
- Candidate has to visit the official website of GSET www.gujaratset.ac.in for fee payment.
- The examination fee can be paid only through online mode by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
- Follow on screen instructions for payment of requisite fee and print examination fee receipt generated after successful transaction.
Step 2 – Register Online for GSET Examination:
• Candidate has to visit the GSET website : www.gujaratset.ac.in and provide Order Number and SBI epay Reference ID to “LOGIN” his / her account for filling up the Application Form for GSET Examination by clicking “Apply Online” button available under candidate’s Login Account.
• Please fill correct information carefully in the online application form and follow the on screen instructions for filling up application form.
• After successful submission and confirmation, the candidate should take printout of filled online Application Form on A-4 size paper only. It is mandatory for the candidate to keep and preserve printout of filled online Application Form with him/her for future reference.
• The payment of examination fee (step – I) and Online Registration (step – II) for GSET Examination (on/from next working day of payment of fee) is mandatory.
Important Dates for GSET:
|Fee Collection (Step – I)||21 June 2021 to 21 July 2021|
|Online Registration (Step – II)||21 June 2021 to 21 July 2021|
|Date of Examination||Sunday, 26th December 2021 ***|