GSET Admit Card
GSET Admit Card 2021 Gujarat State Eligibility Test Paper – 1 & 2 Exam Date 2021 Gujarat SET Hall Ticket Gujarat SET Call [email protected] Check GSET Paper – Ist & IInd Exam Date 2021 Gujarat SET Exam Instruction For Candidates Gujarat SET How To Download Gujarat SET Hall Ticket Latest News For Gujarat SET Exam Download 14th GSET Exam Date
About GSET 2021 :-
Gujarat State Government to conduct State Eligibility Test for the University and college teachers of Gujarat (herein after referred as SET or GSET). It may further be specifically understood that such a candidate who qualifies the SET would only be held eligible for being appointed as Assistant Professor in University/ affiliated college, provided he/she fulfills other academic qualifications prescribed for post of Assistant Professor by the U.G.C. and is selected by the respective Selection Committee. Unlike the NET/UGC-CSIR Combined Test the candidates who qualifies the SET is only eligible for being selected as Assistant Professor and not for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). Online Registration started was 21 June 2021 to 21 July 2021.
About Gujarat SET Exam Date :-
On behalf of the Gujarat State, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, the Nodal Agency announces holding of the 14th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) on Sunday, 26th December 2021 for determining the Eligibility of Gujarat state’s candidates for Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Gujarat State. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, State Agency will conduct GSET in 23 subjects at 11 Centres spread across Gujarat state.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test Paper – Sunday, 26th December 2021
GSET Selection Process :-
The Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in both the papers of GSET in aggregate. The candidates who qualify the Gujarat State Eligibility Test for eligibility for Assistant Professor will be governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned Universities / Colleges / State Government of Gujarat , as the case may be.
- Written Exam (Paper – Ist & IInd)
About GSET Admit Card :-
It may be noted that the hall ticket will be uploaded on the website www.gujaratset.ac.in 7 days prior to Examination day. No hall ticket will be sent to the candidates by post. The candidates should download their hall ticket from the website to ascertain their venue of GSET Examination as mentioned in the Hall Ticket and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the Hall Ticket.
How To Download GSET Admit Card :- (Step by Step Process)
- First Go To Official Website https://www.gujaratset.in/.
- Click on the Link “GSET Admit Card 2019”
- Enter registration number and password.
- Now candidates can print their admit card and take a hard copy of it for the examination.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test Paper – 1 & 2 Admit Card – Available From 7 days prior to Exam day
GSET Paper – Ist & IInd Exam Pattern :-
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.The questions in both the will appear both in Gujarati and English versions (except for languages and science subjects).
- In case of any discrepancy in Gujarati and English version of questions in Paper-I and II, the English Version should be taken as final.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I and Paper – II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided.
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
- Total time duration is 3 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST.
Important Link Area for GSET Admit Card:
|GSET Syllabus & Exam Pattern