Delhi Scholarship Form
Delhi Scholarship Form 2021 Delhi Scholarship Application Form 2021 Delhi Scholarship Form Last Date 2021 latest Notification Of Delhi Scholarship 2021 Check Status Of Delhi Scholarship 2021 E-District Delhi Scholarship 2021 www.scholarships.gov.in 2021 National Scholarship Portal 2021 Delhi Government Scholarship For General Students 2021 Merit Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students Of College/ Professional Institutes 2021 Delhi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria and Process 2021-22
Latest Updated On 22.Sep.2021 : Delhi Government Has Extended the Last Date for application of Scholarship Scheme for Minority Students… Candidates Can Now Apply till 30/09/2021 For This Scholarship Scheme…
Registration at e-District Delhi
About Delhi Government :Delhi Scholarship Form
Delhi Scholarship Form: The Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (Government of NCT of Delhi or simply Government of Delhi) is the governing authority of the Indian national capital territory of Delhi and its 11 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Lieutenant Governor of Delhi, a judiciary and a legislature. The present Legislative Assembly of Delhi is unicameral, consisting of 70 members of the legislative assembly (MLA).
Every Year Government Publish Different Scholarship Schemes For all Category (SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General etc) Students. The Governments Main Motive is to Help the Needy or Economical weaker students or provide a Financial Help for their further Education. And in scholarship Money is not required to repaid. Those Students Who are Looking for Scholarship Schemes Now can Apply For it and don’t forget to Enroll Yourself Before its last Date.
About Delhi Scholarship :
Delhi Scholarship Form: Remuneration Provided By Government to Students Are Categorized in different Sections. Candidates can check this Link Click Here For More Details
Eligibility And Criteria For Scholarship :
- Candidates must be Domicile Or have a permanent Address/ Resident Of Delhi State.
- They Must Be Belong From one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC.
- They Must Be Studying From the Recognized College Or University Of Jharkhand State.
- And, Their Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2.5 Lakh For SC/ST Candidates, INR 1.5 Lakh For OBC Candidates and INR 1 Lakh For EBC.
For More Details Please Check this image as given below…
Terms and conditions :Delhi Scholarship Form
- Family income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 Lakh per Annum, for family income latest salary slip in the case of parent/guardian in Government service. Income certificate issued by competent authorities of Delhi in case of Parent/Guardian engaged in private job/service/other profession valid at the time of submission of application require to be uploaded.
- The applicant belongs to the minority communities should be resident of Delhi for the past three years and should upload proof thereof like EPIC card, Aadhaar Number, Ration Card, Landline telephone bill of MTNL, Driving License issued by GNCTD and Domicile Certificate issued by 5DM in Delhi or pass book of nationalized bank.
- The applicant should upload Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) issued in the name of student or his father’s name by SDM/Deputy Commissioner (Revenue), GNCTD, Domicile Certificate of Delhi if the caste (SC) certificate is not issued by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi is required.
- In case of minority student, declaration by parent/guardian in prescribed format that his Son/Daughter belongs to particular Minority Community require to be uploaded on the portal.
- The school in which he/she is studying should be recognize/affiliated with Dept. of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi / Municipal local bodies of Delhi.
- Repeaters in a particular class will not be eligible for such benefits.
- Students studying in classes 1st to 5th will be entitled for reimbursement of tuition and other compulsory fees regardless of marks, but in the case of students studying in classes 6th to 12th, tuition and other compulsory fees will be reimbursed to only those scoring 50% and above marks and having not less than 80% attendance in the preceding year.
- Students with family income upto Rs.60,000/- Per annum will be eligible for 100% reimbursement while those with parental income between Rs.60,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/- Per annum will be eligible for 75% reimbursement of Fees paid by the applicant.
- Bank Account should be in the name of the student (Joint Bank Account with parent/Guardian is also permissible), active and
- The applicant can apply online through e-district portal of NIC Delhi i.e. www.edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. All requisite documents are required to be uploaded on the portal.
Documents Required to Be Uploaded :
Here are all the Important Certificates Or Documents list that’ll Help You while Registering Scholarship Form
- Residence Proof.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration).
- Income Certificate (If applicable).
- Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded).
- Previous Class Mark Sheet.
- Fee Structure (If applicable).
- Fee Receipt (If applicable).
- Verification Letter (for outside Delhi application).
Registration Process :
- Firstly, You need to Visit official Website of Delhi Scholarship.
- Candidates Should Click on the Student Option
- Then, Read all the instructions mentioned on page.
- In registration window enter your Full Name, Mobile No., a valid E-mail ID (for future correspondence) and password etc. All Details about the Institute Should be Correct the Click for Submitting.
- After completion of Registration process you will get “Account Activation Link” on your email account, you mentioned during the process of Registration.
Note :- Candidates Should Not Share their Password With anybody
Important Dates For Delhi Scholarship Form
|Last Date Of Application Form (Extended Date)||30-Sep-2021|
Important Links For Delhi Scholarship Form
|Delhi Scholarship Online Registration For New Uses||Apply Now|
|Delhi Scholarship Online Registration For Registered Users Login||Apply Now|
|Delhi Scholarship Notification||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Official Website||Click Here|