Delhi D.El.Ed Admission 2021
Delhi D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Delhi Diploma in Elementary Education Admission Notification 2021 SCERT Delhi Elementary Education Notification 2021 Delhi D.El.Ed. Eligibility Criteria 2021 Delhi D.El.Ed. Apply Online Link 2021 Delhi D.El.Ed. 2021 Admission Form Notification PDf Download Official News Application Link How To Apply Last date Educational Qualification
Latest Updates Dated 07.08.2021: SCERT has Started the Online Application Process For Delhi D.El.Ed. Admission Session 2021-23… Candidates Stay Connected with us for all Latest Official Updates…
About SCERT, Delhi D.El.Ed Admission :
Delhi D.El.Ed Admission: State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Delhi is an autonomous body of the Government of NCT of Delhi established in 1988. It is a nodal agency recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) for admission, curriculum construction, course conduct, guidance, examination and certification of pre-service training programme in the area pre-primary and elementary education viz Two year Diploma for –Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE).
About Admission :-Delhi D.El.Ed Admission
Delhi D.El.Ed Admission: State Council Of Educational Research And Training (SCERT) – Delhi Will Start the Online Application Process for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE) Admission Session 2021-22.
Age Limit :-Delhi D.El.Ed Admission
- The maximum age should not be more than 24 years as on 30th September, 2020.
- 5 years relaxation of age in upper limit is allowed for candidates belonging and applying under the categories of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disability (PwD) only, subject to submission of certificate from competent authority.
Educational Qualification :Delhi D.El.Ed Admission
- Candidates seeking admission to D.El.Ed. Course must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of CBSE, or its equivalent examination from any other recognized Board/University. The minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination required for admission to D.EL.ED. course is 50% in aggregate. For calculating percentage of marks of 10+2 examination conducted by CBSE, best 5 subjects including at least one language will be considered.
- Five percent relaxation of marks in the qualifying examination is allowed for candidates belonging andapplying under the categories of Scheduled Caste, OR Scheduled Tribe OR Person with Disability (PwD) only. Therefore, the candidates belonging to above mentioned three categories and having 45% marks in qualifying (10+2) exam are also eligible to apply.
- For other boards/universities, aggregate of marks in best 5 subjects including at least one language (i.e. four subjects + one language) in which he/she is required to pass for qualifying in Sr. Sec. Examination (10+2) or its equivalent as per rules laid down by the concerned board/university will be considered for calculating percentage of marks.
- For calculating percentage of marks of Secondary Examination (10th) CGPA awarded by the CBSE board (qualifying subjects including at least one language) for qualifying in Secondary Examination (10th) will be considered for calculating percentage of marks. For other equivalent boards number of subjects (including at least one language) in which he/she is required to pass, for qualifying in Secondary Examination (10th) as per rules laid down by the concerned board will be considered for calculating percentage of marks (out of total maximum marks).
- For calculating percentage of marks of Secondary Examination (10thclass) appropriate prescribed CGPA/GPA conversion formula must be applied. For example for conversion of CGPA of 10th class of CBSE will be multiplied by the CGPA (i.e. CGPA X 9.5). The candidate has to mentioned the conversion formula of the board mentioned in the mark sheet.
- In D.El.Ed. Course, candidates opting for Urdu/Punjabi language teaching in respective institutes i.e DIET-Karkardooma for Punjabi (20 seats) and DIET Darya for Urdu (20 seats), must have passed in Urdu/Punjabi as one subject both in Secondary and Senior Secondary Exams. (FOR GOVERNMENT DIET ONLY).
- Candidates applying under Urdu/Punjabi language, as teaching subject, shall be required to include marks of Urdu/Punjabi, while calculating total marks in both Secondary and Senior Secondary Exams.
Registration Fees :
Delhi D.El.Ed Admission: Candidate have to pay Rs. 250/- (non refundable) as online application fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. It is mandatory, candidate without application fee will be out rightly rejected.
List of District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) in GNCT of Delhi :
|S.No||Name and address of the DIETs (Co.Ed.)||Telephone Numbers||No of Seats||DIET Abbreviation||DIET Code No|
|1.||District Institute of Education and Training, (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110035.||27151183||150||KP||1|
|2.||District Institute of Education and Training, (North-West) FU Block, Pitam Pura,Delhi-110034||27344178||100||PP||2|
|3.||District Institute of Education and Training, (West) Baba Phoola Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110060||25751361||150||RN||3|
|4.||District Institute of Education and Training, (Central) Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110002.||23275569||100+20* (Urdu)||DG||4|
|5.||District Institute of Education and Training (New Delhi) RK Puram, Sector VII, New Delhi-110022.||26178743||50||RKP||5|
|6.||District Institute of Education and Training, (North-East) J & K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095.||22597790||50||D.Gdn||6|
|7.||District Institute of Education and Training, (East) Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi-110092.||22377730||100+20** (Punjabi)||KKD||7|
|8.||District Institute of Education and Training (South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021.||26876440||150||MB||8|
|9.||District Institute of Education and Training, (South-West), Ghumman Hera, New Delhi-110073.||9868825849||150||GH||9|
How to Apply For Delhi D.El.Ed Admission :-
Application form should be accepted in only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submit application fee the form not be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Important Dates of Delhi D.El.Ed Admission
|Display of Prospectus-2021 on admission website||03.08.2021|
|Submission of online filled-up application forms with choices of DIET/Institutes alongwith prescribed application fee through on-line mode only (Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking).||03.08.2021|
|EDITING option in data/choices/preferences by candidate to correct the data if any (except Name & Date of Birth of candidate, e-mail ID & mobile no. which cannot be changed/edited ). Editing of online form not allowed after 12/08/2021||11.08.2021|
|Display of rank. of candidate (as per provision prescribe in the Prospectus)||14.08.2021|
|Declaration of 1st merit list for admission||17.08.2021|
|Reporting of candidates of 1st merit list for admission at allotted DIETs/Institutes alongwith all original documents as well as submission of 2 sets of all documents alongwith slip of part admission fee for verification and provisional admission reporting.||17.08.2021|
|Declaration and Reporting of candidates of 2nd merit list for admission at allotted DIETs/Institutes alongwith all original documents as well as submission of 2 sets of all documents alongwith slip of part admission fee for verification and provisional admission reporting.||24.08.2021|
|Declaration and Reporting of candidates of 3rd merit list for admission at allotted DIETs/Institutes alongwith all original documents as well as submission of 2 sets of all documents alongwith slip of part admission fee for verification and provisional admission reporting.||27.08.2021|
|Physically reporting of candidate a his/ her finally allotted DIETs/ Institute and deposit original verified document and fee as prescribed in the prospectus.||01.09.2021|
|Withdrawal of Admission through online mode only from the candidates login ID||07.09.2021|
|Notification regarding admission under Management Quota seats (only for SFS Private Affiliated institutes)||01.09.2021|
|Commencement of session||31.09.2021|
Important Link Area for Delhi D.El.Ed Admission
|Download Prospectus||Prospectus DElEd|
|Apply Online||APPLY FOR D.El.Ed. 2021|
APPLY FOR DPSE 2021
|Merit List||Detailed Delhi D.El.Ed. Merit List|
|DV Schedule||Download Delhi D.El.Ed. DV Schedule|