DEI Admission 2021 DEI Entrance Test Apply Online Application Form for 2021 admission Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Entrance Exam Admission form 2021 DEI Entrance Test 2021 DEI Agra admission 2021 – 2022 Important Dates Eligibility Latest News Apply UG/ PG Diploma & other Courses
Latest Updated on 17.05.2021: Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) has Started the Online Application Process For Admission Session 2021 – 2022 for Various UG/ PG, Diploma and Other Courses….. Candidates Can Apply Online from Below Link….
About DEI Entrance Test:
The Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI), Agra is a Deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 as per Notification No. F.9-3/78-U-3 dated 16.5.1981 issued by the then Ministry of Education & Culture, Government of India. The Institute has six faculties, viz., Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Science and Social Sciences besides a Technical College. Applications are invited for admissions to various programmes/courses listed in the table below for the session 2021-21 starting from May 2021.
DEI Conducts Entrance Exam every Year for Undergraduate, B.Voc., B.F.A., B.Arch. & B.Tech. Courses and for Diploma, B.Ed., M.Voc., Postgraduate & PG Diploma courses.
|B.A. (Hons.) in Arts/Fine Arts, B.A. Social Science (Hons.)/ B.A. Soc. Sc. (Cognitive Science), B.Sc. (Cognitive Science)*,B.A. Soc. Sc. (Human Service Management)*, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Com. in Corporate Accounting & Law, B.B.A.(Hons.)/ B.B.A (Logistics)/ B.B.A (Retail Specialization), B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.Sc. (Hons.) Applied Botany Science, B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Home Science,||10+2 from recognized Board or University.|
|(a) B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Footwear Tech.|
(b) B.Com./ B.B.A. Combined Degree with B.Tech. Footwear Technology
(c) B.Tech. (Part-time) in Electrical Engineering
(d) Bachelor of Architecture
|(i) (a), (b) 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent with PCM and with at least 60% marks in Mathematics. JEE (Mains) 2021 score desirable.|
(ii) (c) 3-year Diploma in any branch of Engineering
(iii) (d) 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent with 50%marks in PCM and also 50% marks in aggregate and NATA/Valid Rank in JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) Examination -Part
|Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)#||Open for both Male and Female Candidates. Intermediate (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English having at least 50% in aggregate in the PCB group.|
Admission process: Through NEET conducted by CBSE Board.
|B.Voc. in :|
1. (a) Apparel Design/ (b) Textile/ (c) Dairy Technology/ (d) Food Processing (e) Tourism and Hospitality Management/(f) Commercial Arts/ (g) Pottery and Ceramic Design/ (h) Accounting and taxation/(i) Banking & Finance/ (j) Bamboo & Wood Technology/ (k) Recycled Craft Design
2.(l) Renewable Energy/(m) Automobile/ (n) Telematics/ (o) AI &Robotics/ (p) Internet of Things/ (q) Telecommunications
3. (r) Digital Manufacturing
4. (s) Water Sanitation and Waste Management/ (t) Agriculture Technology/ (u) Greenhouse Technology
|1. For (a) to (k) 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent.|
2. For (l) to (q) 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent with Phy., Chem., Maths.
3. For (r) 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent/ Diploma in Engineering
4. For (s) to (u) 10+2 from U.P. Board or an equivalent with Science subjects.
|Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)||Candidates with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade point average in higher secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission.|
|B.Ed.||Graduate** of any stream with at least 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0/10 in the aggregate of Graduate or Post-Graduate examinations.|
|M.Ed.||B.Ed. or equivalent with at least 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0/10.|
|M.Voc. in Apparel Design/ Textile/ Automobile/ Food Processing/ Dairy Technology/ Renewable Energy||Graduate** with at least 55% from a Recognized University in the concerned stream or after level 7 of NSQF (National Skills Qualifications Framework).|
|(a) M.Com. with or without specialization in International Business|
(b) M.B.A. & M.B.A. (Agricultural Management)/ PG Certificate in Financial Services (PGCFS)
|(a) Graduate** with at least 55% marks in the relevant stream.|
(b) Graduate with at least 55% marks in any discipline.
|(a) M.A. in Hindi/Sanskrit & Culture/Drawing &Painting/ English/ Music (Sitar/ Tabla/ Vocal)|
(b) M.A. (Social Science) in Psychology/M.A. (Social Science) in Political Science/ M.A. (Social Science) in Sociology/Economics
|Graduate** with at least 55% marks in the relevant stream.|
|M.Sc. (Home Science) with or without specialization in Human Development M.Sc. in Botany with or without specialization in Plant & Microbial Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Mathematics with or without specialization in Computer Applications/ Physics with or without specialization in Electronics or Computer Science/ Zoology||Graduate** with at least 55% marks in the subject concerned.|
|(a) M.Tech. in Engg. Systems (Full Time/Part Time)(b) M.Tech. in Engineering System (Full-time) with specialization in Computer Science||(a) B.Tech. in Computer Science/Electrical Engg./ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical Engg./ Production Engg./ Industrial Engg.|
(b) B.Tech./ M.Sc. in (Computer Science) or M.C.A. with 65% marks or CGPA of 6.5/10.
|(a) M.Phil. in Education starting in July every year|
(b) M.Phil. in other subjects starting in January every year
|(a) M.Ed. or equivalent with at least 55% marks or CGPA5.5/10.|
(b) Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject with at least55% marks or CGPA of 5.5/10.
|Ph.D. (Full-time/ Part-time)||Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5/10 or for Engineering –B.Tech. or equivalent Engineering degree with at least 75% marks or CGPA of 7.5/10 or 90 percentile or more in GATE/NET UGC or CSIR and other examinations conducted by Department of Biotechnology or ICAR or through RET Exam.|
|PG Diplomain Theology/Devotional & Folk Music/Journalism & Mass Communication/Safety, Health & Environment/Textile Designing & Printing||(a) Graduate**in any discipline.|
|(a) PG Diploma in Business Economics/ PG Diploma in Human Right and Social Work(b) PG Diploma in Urban Planning and Management||(a) Graduate**in any Discipline.|
(b) Graduate** in (Arts/Bus. Mgmt./ Commerce/ Science/ Social Science/ Engineering/ Law) or equivalent qualification)
|PG Diploma in Computer Science & Applications/Big Data, Logistics & Operations Research||Graduate** with Mathematics/ Physics/ Computer Science or Engineering Graduate.|
|PG Diploma in Environmental and Green Technology||Graduate** in Science or B.Tech.|
|Diploma in Ayurveda (Up-vaid)||High School or equivalent.|
|(a) Diploma in Engineering in Automobile/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Architecture Assistantship/ Leather Tech. & Footwear|
(b) Vocational Diploma in Automobile/Information Technology
(c) Vocational Diploma in Information Technology/ Dual Diploma-Degree with B.Sc. Computer Science
|(a) & (b) High School or equivalent with Science and Maths as main subjects with at least good second division or 10+2 with 50% marks.|
(c) Intermediate or equivalent with Science subjects.
|Diploma in Polytechnic in Textile Designing/ Interior Designing & Decoration||High School from U.P. Board or equivalent with Science and at least 50%.|
|Diploma in Polytechnic in Garment Technology||High School from U.P. Board or equivalent.|
|Diploma in Polytechnic in Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent with Hindi and English subjects.|
|Certificate Programmes based on Modular Format[2-semesters or 4-semesters] or [4 Modules or 8 Modules]:|
Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Office Assistant–Cum-Computer Operator, Textile Technology, Motor Vehicle Mechanic (2-Wheeler,4-Wheeler), Electrician, Fitter, Turner, Welder, Wireman, Dress Designing & Tailoring, Food Processing, Preservation & Nutrition, Interior, Exterior Designing & Decoration, Textile Designing & Printing, Cutting & Sewing, Repair and Maintenance of Medical and Laboratory Equipment, Pre-School Teacher Education, Nursing Aide, Electronics Mechanic, Installation & Maintenance of Solar Electric Systems, 3-D Printing.
|Modular Programmes [9 weeks/18 weeks]:|
Industrial Painting, Welding, Block Printing, Tie & Dye, Screen Printing, SewingOperations, Corel Draw (Graphic Design), Hand Embroidery, VyavasayikHindi, Creative Writing, Translation, Traditional Indian Miniature Painting, Folk Songs of India,Midwifery, Companion Help,Repair and Maintenance of Musical Instruments, Gayaki of Agra Gharana, Photography & Photo Journalism, Bamboo Application Technology.
|Distance Education Programmes at various levels such as Post Graduate, Graduate, Diploma, Certificate and modular are being offered in Distance Education/Synchronous mode also.|
|Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission Vocational Training & Skill Development Programmes (UPSDM) –Kaushal Vikas Programme:Automotive, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Electronics, Fabrication, Production & Manufacturing, Apparel, Made-ups & Home Furnishing, Textile|
- Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/PH applicants for all courses of studies.
- Reservation in admissions is applicable as per the Govt. norms.
- Maximum age 21 years (24 for SC/ST) as on 1st July, 2021, except for female applicants and applicants for B.Ed./Post Graduate courses; For Diploma in Engineering and Polytechnics maximum age limit is 22 years (25 for SC/ST).
- At present, various programmes for admission are open to selected categories of candidates, viz., only for female candidates or only for male candidates and for candidates belonging to all genders. For details, refer the Institute Prospectus.
Age Limit For DEI -UPSDM Courses/PMKVY Courses:
Candidates up to age of 35 years are eligible.
Fee For DEI -UPSDM Courses/PMKVY Courses:
At present NO FEE is charged.
Paper Based Application: Paper based Application Form and the Prospectus would be available at the Institute Counter.
- Non-Professional courses: BA (Hons.)/BA(Social Science) (Hons.)/BCom (Hons.)/BSc(Home Science) (Hons.)/ BSc (Hons.)/MA/MA (Social Science)/MCom/MSc(Home Science)/MSc]Registration Fee (Rs. 5) + Application Processing Fee (Rs. 225/-) = Total: Rs. 230/- per course.
- Professional courses: BTech/ MTech/ BEd/ MEd/ BBM(Hons.)/ BVoc/ MBA/ PG Diploma Courses/Diploma in Ayurveda/Diploma in Multipurpose Veterinary & Live Stock Assistant/Diploma in Pharmacy/MPhil/PhD
- Registration Fee (Rs. 5) + Application Processing Fee (Rs. 265/-) = Total: Rs. 270/- per course.
For online and paper based application forms the sum of total fee of Rs 230/- or Rs 270/- per course. Payment can be made online (Net banking or Debit/Credit Card) using State Bank of India site mentioned above by choosing option State Bank Collect. In case payment is being made in cash, applicant needs to download and print the challan from SBI site mentioned above and submit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India using this printed challan.
How to Apply For DEI Entrance Test:
Interested and willing candidates may apply online for the post other mode will not be accepted before applying candidates may check the instruction given at the website. Candidates may fill the application correctly application should be complete. Candidates have to upload the scanned signature and scanned photo on the application form and successfully submit the online application after submitting the online application candidates must take a print out of online application. Candidates can Apply Online from www.dei.ac.in.
Please follow the following instructions to apply online: –
- First click on the Click Here to Register link given in the website and create your account.
- After creating an account you will get an application number and password. Note them down and keep them.
- Log in using the application number and password.
- After logging in you will see five steps. You have to complete your application in these five steps only.
- In the first step you have to give your personal details. Once you have entered your personal information, you can also change them before the last date of application.
- In the second step, you have to choose the programs or courses in which you want to take admission. With an application number you can apply for a maximum of 5 courses. If you want to apply for more programs or courses, then you need another account. Have to create and log in with new application number and password, you can apply for those courses. Before completing the third step, you are given the facility to add or delete programs or courses, but after completing the third step you cannot add or delete programs.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If there is no response on clicking on the program group in the second step, please try changing your browser (eg: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Firefox or whatever is available).
- In the third stage, you have to enter your educational details, if the result of any of your exams has not come, then you can leave the information completely and fill the remaining information.
Once the result is received, you can fill that information back anytime before the last date of application.
For example: – You have complete details of High School but the result of Intermediate has not come, then you fill the information of High School and you can fill the remaining information, leaving the Intermediate row completely empty.
- In the fourth step, you have to save and upload your photo and signature in JPG or JPEG format. The size of the file containing the photo should not exceed 500 KB and the size of the file with the signature should not exceed 100 KB.
- In the fifth and last phase, you have to pay your application online. After making the payment, check the status of your application by clicking the View Your Application Status link given in the website.
It takes 3 business days to verify the payment.
Even after making payment, you can change your personal information and educational details anytime before the last date of application.
Note: Please go to the Admission page (https://www.dei.ac.in) of D.E.I for information on prospectus, last date of application, admit card and entrance exam etc.
Address for Correspondence:
The Registrar, DAYALBAGH EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE, DAYALBAGH, AGRA-282 005 Website: www.dei.ac.in
- Central Admn. Office -(0562) 2570372
Faculty of Engineering -(0562) 6548399/(0562) 6548499
DEI Technical College -(0562) 2962458
FAX: (0562) 2801226
Important Dates for DEI Entrance Test:
|nline submission of Application Forms shall start from||17th May 2021|
|Last Date For submission Of Complete Application online For Diploma, Undergraduate, B.Voc., B.F.A., B.Arch. & B.Tech.Courses:||30th June 2021|
|Last Date For submission Of Complete Application online For B.Ed., M.Ed., M.Voc. and other Postgraduate & P.G. Diploma Courses||30th June 2021|
|Schedule of Entrance Test ( Online Test&Online Interviews) for Session 2021-22||Announce Later|
|Last Date For Submission Of Migration/ Transfer Certificate||Announce Later|
Important Dates of Certificate & Modular Courses:
|Online submission of Application Forms shall start from||17th May 2021|
|The last date for submission||07th August 2021|
|Online Test Date||Announce Later|
|Online Interviews & Counseling||Announce Later|
|Declaration of Results & Registration||Announce Later|
|Commencement of Classes||Announce Later|