CTET Answer Key
CTET Answer Key 2021 Download CTET Answer Sheet PDF 2021 Fill Online Objection Form for CTET 2021 Check CTET Answer Key Status 2021
Latest Updated On 20.09.2021 : CBSE will Soon Release CTET-2021 Answer Key On their Official Website… Candidate Stay Connected With us For All Latest Official Updates…
About CTET :-
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. All the Eligible Applicants Applied for these Posts. Application Submission Process is Started From the Date From 20 September 2021 to 19 October 2021. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
About CTET Exam :-
CBSE organizes CTET exam every year because as per act by government TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) is the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher. CTET 2021 Written exam was conducted on the Date 16 December 2021 – 13 January 2022.
► As the Exam was held in two session, different Set Code were used in the both of Papers (Paper-I & Paper-II). CTET Paper 1/Paper 2 Answer Keys will be Released for Set Code M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T. Candidates will be able to check CTET Paper 1 Paper 2 answer keys according to their Set Code & Session in which they appeared in the CTET exam. CTET Answer Key 2021 will be available for All Sets & Both Papers.
CTET Answer Key :-
The answer key is a very useful to pre – forecast the result. many candidates who gave the exam are now waiting for the answer key. So all the candidates, Answer Key Is Provided Below.
|Name of Department||Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi|
|Name of Exam||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Answer Key||Available Soon|
How to Download CTET Answer Key :
- Visit the official website of CTET.
- Click on Answer Key 2020 link.
- Click on paper and set link of the Answer key.
- There will be four sets of Answer key.
- Click on the Answer key set which you want to download.
- On clicking the link, Answers key 2020 will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Download & Save the Answer key for future references.
Download CTET Answer Key 2021 : Available Soon
- As this was teacher eligibility test this exam was held in two parts.
- Paper-I is for candidates who willing to be teacher for For classes I to V.
- Paper-II is for candidates who willing to be teacher for For classes VI to VIII.
- Answer Keys will be published for both Papers.
Thereafter the Candidates can also seek a photocopy of their OMR Sheet of CTET by paying fee of Rs.500/- per OMR, by way of Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any Nationalized Bank and payable at Delhi.
RE-CHECKING/ RE-EVALUATION :-
The machine – gradable Answer Sheets are evaluated with extreme care and are repeatedly scrutinized. No request for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of OMR Answer Sheets will be entertained. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained
CTET QUALIFYING MARKS AND AWARD OF CTET CERTIFICATE : –
- A person who scores 60% or more in the CTET exam will be considered as CTET pass.
VALIDITY PERIOD OF CTET CERTIFICATE :
- The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- A candidate can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the prescribed fee by way of Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, drawn on any nationalized bank, payable at Delhi. Format and Charges applicable for applying for duplicate marks statement/certificate is available on CTET official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
|Time for issue of duplicate document||Amount (per document)|
|Within 14 working days||Rs.200/- + Rs. 35/- (Postal Charges)|