Post Name : Bihar BPSC Assistant Engineer Online Form 2020
Short info: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Patna Online applications are invited for the post of Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates fulfill all the eligibility criteria and apply online. Before that, you apply the online application form. Please read the full notification.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Application Start Date:04/05/2020
- Last Date, Apply online:18/05/2020
- Last Pay Exam Fee:25/05/2020
- Last Date Complete Form full fill:02/06/2020
- All Details send last Date Submit;10/06/2020
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card; AvailableSoon
Total Vacancy Details Post: 255
- B.E / B.Tech in Civil From A Recognized University.
- OR Its Equivalent Degree.
- Age : 21-37 Year
- Age As on 01/08/2019.
- Extra Age As Per Rules.
Compulsory Paper: General English, General Hindi, General Studies and General Engineering Science
BPSC AE Syllabus 2020
|General English (Qualifying)||Reading Comprehension Fill in the Blanks Cloze Test Sentence Improvement One Word Substitution Error Detection Direct and Indirect Speech Active and Passive Voice Jumbled Sentence Sentence Rearrangement|
|General Hindi (Qualifying)||Reading Comprehension Fill in the Blanks Hindi Grammar|
|General Studies||Current Affairs Static GK Awards & Honours Currencies & Capitals History Geography Polity Economy Physics Chemistry Botany Zoology|
|General Engineering Science||Engineering Economy & Management Engineering Materials Engineering Mechanics Environment Engineering Electrical Measuring Instrument Energy Conversion Mechanics of Solids Methodology of Constructions Transport Phenomenon|
|Civil Engineering I||Engineering Economy & Management Engineering Materials & Constructions Surveying & Measurement Elementary Engineering Energy Conversion Engineering Mechanics Mechanics of Solids Transport Phenomenon|
|Civil Engineering II||Transportation Engineering Hydrology & Water Resources Public Health Engineering Hydraulic Engineering Soil Mechanics & Foundations Structural Analysis Structural Design|
- Questions will be asked in Objective Multiple Choice format
- Duration for each subject is 1 hour
- Each paper is of 100 marks
- General Hindi and General English are qualifying in nature; candidates need to score minimum of 30 marks in both the paper to qualify for the selection.
- Candidates compulsorily need to obtain minimum qualifying marks to pass the exam