BHEL Supervisor Trainee Syllabus
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Syllabus 2021 Download Detailed Syllabus PDF for BHEL Supervisor Trainee 2021 BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam Pattern 2021 BHEL Supervisor Trainee Selection Process 2021 BHEL Supervisor Trainee Minimum Qualifying Marks 2021 How to Prepare for BHEL Supervisor Trainee 2021
Advertisement No. 01/2021
About BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment :
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Syllabus Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Supervisor Trainee (Finance). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 40 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 05.04.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 26.04.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Name of Post||Supervisor Trainee (Finance)|
|No. of Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination|
|Application Submission Start Date||05.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26.04.2021|
About Exam :
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) will conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Supervisor Trainee (Finance) on 23.05.2021.
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Syllabus Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Computer Based Examination
- Group Discussions
Computer Based Examination :
Exam Pattern and Exam Syllabus is as follows :
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 100.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 100.
- Each Question will be of 1 mark.
- No details are provided by the Official Department about Negative marking.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- Detailed Exam Syllabus will be provided later.
Group Discussions :
- Group Discussions is the second stage of the selection process.
- Group Discussion will be on topics related to Current Financial Matters and / or on topics related to qualifying subject matter.
- Group Discussions shall be considered as only qualifying stage.
- Candidates scoring more than 50% marks in Group Discussions shall be considered as qualified.
NOTE :- All candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussions Stage must necessarily attend and complete this stage of selection process, in order to be further considered for being placed on the merit list.
Important Link Area for BHEL Supervisor Trainee Syllabus :