Army Recruitment Rally 2020
Army Recruitment Rally Indian Army Recruitment Rally In Delhi 2021 Indian Army Recruitment rally going to conduct for Delhi in Gurugram 2021 Latest Sena Bharti Rally In Delhi 2021 Delhi Sena Bharti Recruitment Rally Schedule 2021 IRO Delhi Cantt Rally Bharti 2020-2021.
Army Recruitment Rally
The Indian Army is world’s Second largest army in the World. It gives many schemes to join the Indian Army for the candidates as CDS, NDA, 10+2 Entry Scheme, University Scheme and many others. The recruitment rally is one of them. The Indian Army personnel’s life has many adventures and luxuries but primary work is to defend our nation from the External and internal deficits. The Indian Army has a regimental system, but is operationally and geographically divided into seven commands, with the basic field formation being a division. It is an all-volunteer force and comprises more than 80% of the country’s active defense personnel. It is the 2nd largest standing army in the world, with 1,200,255 active troops and 990,960 reserve troops.
Army Recruitment Rally:-
The Indian Army is going to conduct the Recruitment rally for the Delhi’s aspirants. The Rally is going to organize in Gurugram for given Delhi regions. Those candidates who want to appear in the Recruitment Rally should reach 1 hour earlier than the scheduled timing. The Entire schedule is given Below :-
- Sepoy Pharma
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery , Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
Recruitment Rally Schedule in Delhi 2020-21
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Notification PDF|
|At Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Una (HP)||Faridabad, Gurugram, Mewat (Nuh) and Palwal of Haryana State||13 Mar 2021||18 MAR TO 25 MAR 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
Categories and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Sepoy Pharma||(i) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass and qualified in D Pharma with Minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India.|
(ii) Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||Class 10th /Matric pass with Min 45% mks in aggregate and Min 33% in each subject.||17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Soldier Technical (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)||(a) Sol Tech 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject. (b) Sol Tech (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Sepoy Pharma (Army Medical Corps)||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India. Individual qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.||19- 25 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary (Remount Veterinary Corps)||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
(All Arms except Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper)
|i) 10th Simple Pass.|
ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
(Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper)
|i) 8th Simple Pass.|
ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers)||BA / B Sc with Maths. Must have also passed 12th class (10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.||20-25 Yrs|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms)||As per the Notification.||25-34 Yrs|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Catering (Army Service Corps)||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.||21-27 Yrs|
|Havildar Education(Army Education Corps)||Group X – MA/M Sc/MCA or BA/B Sc/BCA/B Sc (IT) with BEd Group Y – B Sc / BA / BCA / B Sc (IT) (w/o B Ed)||20-25 Yrs|
The Height Required For Sepoy Pharma Category Is 169 CM.
Weight Details As uploaded on JIA website, So Candidates can Visit on the Website to get Detailed Information.
The Chest Required For Sepoy Pharma Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion).
Note:- Physical Standards Applicable For Adivasi Candidates For All Categories Are As Follows:- Height – 162 Cm, Weight – 48 Kg, And Minimum Chest 77 Cm (+5 Cm Expansion). Adivasi Candidates Should Bring Caste Certificate Duly Signed By District Magistrate...
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance||Sepoy Pharma category candidate only need to qualify in PFT|
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec||60||10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27|
Medical Test :-
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/CH/BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/CH/BH on 5th day from date of generation of Medical Review barring Sundays and closed holidays and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE in case declared FIT.
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) :-
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. Location, date, and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit Card for the CEE for the rally fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
About Admit Card:-
Indian army issued admit card in two ways. first candidates can download their admit card by logging in their account or admit card will be sent to candidate’s email id. Detailed information about admit card/ hall ticket will be available on the official website or official notification released by the Indian army on its official website.
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No Separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check the result and report to Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR are required to apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidates on Rs. 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per Specimen given at Appendix B duly attested by notary will be submitted by all candidates. For ESM candidates, this Affidavit will be in addition to Affidavit given at Para 4 (k) (ii) (Appendix ‘A’) of Rally Notification.
- All candidates will be asked to produce COVID-19 free/ asymptomatic certificate and No risk certificate when they report for the rally. Format attached a Appendix D and E.
- Single Bank Account / Aadhaar Card / PAN Card
|State/Zone||Open Date||Closed Date||Rally Date||Apply|
|Meerut||13 March 2021||26 April 2021||12-31 May 2021||Click Here|
|Rohtak (Haryana)||04 March 2021||17 April 2021||03-20 May 2021||Click Here|
|MP & Chhattisgarh||24 Jan 2021||05 March 2021||20-30 March 2021||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||21 Jan 2021||05 March 2021||20-30 March 2021||Click Here|
|Kolhapur||17 Jan 2021||20 Feb 2021||05-24 March 2021||Click Here|
|Cuttak||11 Jan 2021||24 Feb 2021||——–||Click Here|
|Odisha||05 Jan 2021||15 Feb 2021||02-11 March 2021||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||31 Dec 2020||13 Feb 2021||01-16 March 2021||Click Here|
|Gaya (Bihar)||20 Dec 2020||02 Feb 2021||———-||Click Here|
|Katihar||20 Dec 2020||02 Feb 2021||———-||Click Here|
|Kerala / Kannur||20 Dec 2020||02 Feb 2021||20 Feb- 31 March 2021||Click Here|
|Muzaffarpur||16 Dec 2020||14 Jan 2021||———||Click Here|
|Karnataka / Tripura||07 Dec 2020||05 Jan 2021||January 2021||Click Here|
|Haryana||03 Oct 2020||11 Nov 2020||02-12 Dec 2020||Click Here|
|Rohtak||20 Sep 2020||03 Nov 2020||19-26 Nov 2020||Click Here|
Documents mentioned at Paragraph 1 to 11 above are required in original alongwith one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stuck in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person do this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith In Your Hard Work not on touts.
Important Link AreaArmy Recruitment Rally
For Official Website Kindly Visit : https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/