APSC CCE Exam Recruitment 2020
APSC CCE exam recruitment 2020 Notification: province Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued notification for 331 completely different posts as well as provincial government officials, province Police Service, Superintendent of Tax, District Transport Officer, Labor Inspector, Tax Inspector, Deputy Registrar. Candidates will apply for APSC CCE enlisting 2020 notification below Combined Competitive Examination, 2020 or before ten Gregorian calendar month 2020 until 12:00 pm.
To apply for apsc cce exam recruitment 2020 notification, candidates shouldn’t be below twenty one years more matured and on top of thirty eight years. Candidates applying ought to note that the choice for APSC CCE enlisting 2020 notification are going to be done on the idea of their performance in prelim, Main (Written) Examination and psychometric test (Interview).
APSC CCE Exam Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
Assam Public Service Commission, APSC can conduct the prelim of Combined Competitive Examination, CCE, 2020 for screening of candidates for the most examination for enlisting to the services / posts mentioned on this page. Candidates holding a academic degree ar solely eligible to use through on-line mode. Total no. the amount of vacancies for APSC CCE enlisting 2020 is 331. the web portal is active below ADVT from ten Sept to ten Gregorian calendar month 2020. NO.08 / 2020.
APSC CCE Application Fee
|Category||Exam Fees (Including All Processing Charges)|
|Post Name||Combined Competitive Examination|
|Online Application Starting Date||10 September 2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||10 October 2020|
|Selection Process||Pre Exam
|Application Fee||General/EWS – Rs. 285.40
SC/ST/OBC/MOBC – Rs. 185.40
BPL – Rs. 35.40
PWBD – 35.40
Women Candidate – 35.40
|Age Limit||21 – 38 years As on 01.01.2020|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||121|
|Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade)||69|
|Superintendent of Taxes||6|
|District Transport Officer||5|
|Inspector of Taxes||27|
|Block Development Officer||33|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||4|
|Assistant Manager of
Applicants UN agency would like to use for this APSC CCE 2020 notification, the age of the candidate shouldn’t be but twenty one years and less than thirty eight years from 01.01.2020.
Minimum Age: twenty one years
Maximum Age: thirty eight years
|For SC/STP/STH candidates||By 5 years|
|For OBC/MOBC candidates||By 3 years|
|For PWD Under SC/ST/OBC and General Category||By 10 years|
The board of APSC can choose the candidates supported their performance in written check and interview. The Combined Competitive Examination consists of 2 serial stages: –
Prelims Written Examination (Objective Type)
Mains Written Examination (Written and Interview)
The selected candidates can get the simplest wage as per the norms of the board. within the table given below, we offer the province wise government officials enlisting 2020 pay scale details for the candidates. Check it out once.
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4|
|Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade)||Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|Superintendent of Taxes||Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|District Transport Officer||Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|Assistant Manager of Industries||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3|
|Block Development Officer||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Labour Inspector||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Inspector of Taxes||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Inspector of Excise||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Sub Registrar||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
Aapsc cce exam recruitment 2020 section
Candidates, open the official web site of province Public Service Commission apsc.nic.in.
See the newest enlisting packaging section on the homepage.
APSC CCE enlisting 2020
Then click on “Combined Competitive Pre-Examination 2020”.
Next, the APSC CCE 2020 notification is displayed on the PDF screen.
Open it and skim all the main points fastidiously.
If you’re eligible, open APSC CCE form 2020 and pay the fee as per norms.
Then transfer the scanned documents.
After the completion of the registration method, take a tough copy of the APSC CCE form 2020 for security functions.
apsc cce exam recruitment 2020 program 2020
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has free the APSC CCE program 2020 for the 331 Combined Competitive Examination 2020. those that would like to look within the CCE communication will prepare this APSC Combined Competitive Examination program 2020 fully. to induce most marks within the communication, they check the APSC CCE communication Pattern 2020 for Prelims and Mains communication so simply describe the province APSC program 2020 topics wise.
APSC CCE communication Pattern 2020
Mains communication consists of two papers and Paper I consists of any of Assamese, Bengali, Bodo languages. Candidates from Dimhasao, Karbi Anglong and West Karbi Anglong districts UN agency haven’t studied any of those of those college are going to be exempted from applying for this paper. Paper B consists of English subjects and papers have three hundred marks and even have a period of time. 03 hours.
Paper to be conducted for the order of benefit and consists of eight papers. Paper I consists of essay queries and papers two to six cowl general studies. Papers seven and eight contain nonmandatory subjects. the overall time period for all subjects is 03 hours. By exploitation this APSC CCE communication pattern 2020 you’ll be able to simply prepare all the themes within the communication.
Examination Center For Pre & Mains Exam
The centres for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination are
- BISWANATH CHARIALI,
- NORTH LAKHIMPUR,
The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in GUWAHATI only
How To Apply For APSC CEE
Candidates Can Easily Apply Through The Simple Steps Given Below.
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register himself or herself by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
- Applicants are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
- After login, applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Online Application Form is available in English and Assamese Language but it can only be filled in English Language.
- Applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Min size-20 KB & Max size–200 KB) and resolution 155 pixel (Width) X 250 pixel (Height).
- Size of the signature (Min size-15 KB & Max size–200 KB) and resolution 155 pixel (Width) X 105 pixel (Height)
- Applicant should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
- After previewing the details as filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission or click ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission.
- Applicants must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled in correctly before final submission, since editing/cancellation after final submission will not be allowed.
- On completion of form submission applicant has to pay application fee along with processing fee as applicable.
- Application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded.
- In case of failure of the payment applicant should click on button ‘Validate Payment’ to verify the payment from bank. In instances of double debit i.e. amount debited twice for the same transaction, the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-7 working days.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- Applicant’s application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
- Applicant may also fill their online form through Common Service Centers. Applicants without debit card/Internet banking may visit nearest CSCs.
|Online Application Starting Date||10.09.2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||10.10.2020|
Important Link Area
|APSC CCE Notification 2020||Details Notification Pdf|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Online link|