AP Police SI Syllabus 2021
AP Police SI Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern for APPSC Sub Inspector Exam 2021 How to Prepare for AP Police Sub Inspector 2021 Syllabus for Written Exam of AP Public Service Commission Sub Inspector 2021 AP Police SI Selection Process 2021
Notice No. – PSC-R(B)/08/2020
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently announce and invited the online applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Sub Inspector (SI). The total number of vacancies are 123. The Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for these posts online. The Online Application Process for these posts has started from 24th of September, 2020 and the Last date to apply for these posts is 6th of November, 2020. Check the Other details below.
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Total Posts||123 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||24 September 2020|
|Application Ending Date||06 November 2020|
|Selection Process||1. PST
3. Written Exam
4. Medical Test
|PET / PST Exam Date||Info. Later On|
Candidates who applied online for the Posts of Sub Inspector are now waiting for the Exam Dates. Candidates are searching and Enquiring about the Exam dates for APPSC Sub Inspector. Though, the Exam dates are not released by the Official department of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), but it will be release soon on the official website Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process for AP Police SI Syllabus :
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
Physical Standard Test :
- 165cm (Non-APST)
- 160cm (APST)
- 157 cm (Non-APST)
- 152cm (APST)
- Note :- 152cm for Male and Female APST belonging from Tirap, Changlang and Longding districts of Arunachal Pradesh.
(B) Chest :-
|Female||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
Physical Efficiency Test :
- 100 mtrs race – 16 seconds (Male), 19 Seconds (Female)
- 1500 mtrs race – 8 minutes (Male),
- 800 mtrs – 5 minutes (Female)
- High Jump – 107 mtrs (Male), 90 cms (Female) for 3 attemts.
- Long Jump -11 feet (Male), 9 feet (Female) in 3 attempts.
Note :- Physical Test Will Be Qualifying in Nature
Written Test :-
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The Exam will be of Written type.
- There will be four Papers.
- Total marks for this Exam will be 340.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
|Elementary Mathematics (Class-X Standard)||100|
Minimum Qualifying Marks :-
- Candidates are required to score at least 33% marks in each paper and 45% of marks out of total aggregate marks in Written Examination.
- If any candidates does not secure the marks as prescribed above, then the candidates shall not be eligible for appearing in the Viva voice.
Medical Fitness Test :-
Those candidates who are declared to have qualified in Physical test and Physical Efficiency Test will have to appear in the Written Examination followed by Medical Test and Viva-Voce / Interview.
The candidates who have been declared qualified in the Written Examination will have to submit Xerox copies of the following documents/ information to the Commission before one week from actual date of Interview/ Viva-voce.
- Recent Passport size photographs.
- Self -Attested Xeroxed copies of Degree and Mark sheet issued by the Assistant Registrar of Examination / Vice- Chancellor of the Concerned University to ascertain degree.
- Self attested copies of Matriculation certificate for proof of age issued by the Board only will be accepted.
- Self attested copies of APST certificate for APST candidates and PRC/ Adhaar Card / EPIC for other candidates.
- All the supporting documents submitted by the candidates must be self attested other wise the application will be rejected.
- Viva-voce shall be based on aggregate total marks secured in the Written Exam papers and subject to ratio of 1:3.
Important Link Area for AP Police SI Syllabus :