AIBE Registration 2021 All India Bar Examination XVI Application Form Candidates can Apply Now Check the Eligibility How to Apply AIBE-XVI Login & Notification Entrance Exam Apply Online Now 2021 Bar Council of India AIBE XVI (16) Form
Latest Updated on 13 June 2021: All India Bar Examination registration for AIBE-VI is live now. So interested candidates can apply now. All the other details are given below and stay with us for latest updates.
“The date for registration for AIBE-16 is extended till 15th July 2021, the rescheduled date for the AIBE 16 will be intimated soon. ”
The objective of The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. The AIBE will assess skills at a basic level, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law; it addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of law. After passing the examination candidate will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. AIBE will be conducted in 40 cities all across India.
To take AIBE, candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- Candidates holding a three-year or five-year LLB degree are eligible for appearing in AIBE.
- All candidates must be enrolled as an advocate with their respective State Bar Council, under Section 24 (1) (f) of Advocates Act, 1961.
- There is no upper age limit or lower age limit for candidates taking the exam.
|For General/OBC||Rs. 3560/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 2560/-|
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website of AIBE
- Then click on the (Registration AIBE-XVI) link
- Fill all the details which is being asked
- Do the final submission of the application form
- Take a print out of application for further use.
Important Dates of AIBE Registration 2021:
|Online registration starts from||–|
|Bank payment through online starts from||–|
|Online registration closes||15th July 2021|
|Last date for payment||–|
|Last date for completion of online form||–|
|Online release of admit cards||–|
|Date of Examination||–|