AIAPGET Syllabus AIAPGET Syllabus 2021 All India Ayurveda Entrance Exam Pattern Check Scheme of Examination All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance (AIAPGET) Admission Test Detailed Syllabus Download Admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy Courses Entrance Pdf File 2021
Latest Updates: Check here your detailed syllabus for AIAPGET Entrance Exam.
About National Testing Agency (NTA):
National Testing Agency (NTA) is an Indian government agency that has been approved by the Union Council of Ministers and established in November 2017 to conduct entrance examinations for higher educational institutions.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established as a premier, specialist, autonomous, and self-sustained testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions
About All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA):
The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) is the Apex Institute for Ayurveda, established in 2010 as an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. It aims at bringing a synergy between traditional wisdom of Ayurveda and modern tools and technology.
Pattern of Examination:
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Duration||120 Min (02:00 Hours)|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|No. of Questions||120|
|Scoring||04 – For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – For no response or not attempted questions.
|Medium of Paper||Ayurveda – English and Hindi|
Homeopathy- English only
Siddha – English and Tamil
Unani – English and Urdu
Marking Scheme for AIAPGET Syllabus 2021 :
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Un-answered/un-attempted will be given no marks.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to all the candidates irrespective of the fact who have attempted it or not.
Choice of Cities for Exam Centre:
- The City of Examination Centres where the test shall be conducted are given at Annexure-IV. It is mandatory for candidates to select four cities of their choice while filling Online Application Form of AIAPGET 2021.
- Effort will be made to allot Centre of Examination to the candidates in order of the City Choice opted by them in their Application Form. However, due to logistic & administrative reasons, a different city of nearby area may be allotted.
- The City of Examination once chosen and allotted cannot be changed (after the closing of the correction window) and any request in this regard will not be entertained.
- NTA will allocate the Examination Centre in the chosen city, which will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
- Kriya Sharir
- Rachana Sharir
- Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Roga Nidan
- Charak Samhita
- Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homeopathic Philosophy and Psychology
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Homeopathic Materia Medica and Therapeutics
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Forensic medicine and toxicology
- Practice of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Community Medicine
- Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsifa
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya
- Tashreehul Badan
- Munafeul Aaza
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib
- Ilmul Advia
- Mahiyatul Amraz
- Communication Skills
- Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat
- Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom
- Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj
- Ilaj Bit Tadbeer
- Amraze Niswan
- Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumaulood
- Ilmul Jarahat
- Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan
- Siddha Maruthuva Adippadai Thathuvangalum Varalaarum
- Tamil Language
- Communicative English
- Uyir Vedhiyiyal (Biochemistry)
- Maruthuva Thavaraiyal (Medicinal Botany and Pharmacognosy)
- Nunnuyiriyal (Microbiology)
- Udal Koorugal (Anatomy)
- Udal Thathuvam (Physiology)
- Gunapadam-Paper I (Mooligai) (Materiamedica — Plant Kingdom)
- Gunapaadam Materiamedica —Thathu and Vilanginam (Metals, Minerals and Animal Kingdom)
- Noi Naadal (Principles of Siddha Pathology)
- Noi Nadal (Principles of Modern Pathology Including Clinical Pathology)
- Sattam Sarntha Maruthuvamum Nanju Maruthuvamum (Forensic Medicine and Toxicology)
- Noi Anugavithi Ozhukkam (Hygiene and Community Medicine Including National Health Policies)
- Research Methodology and Medical Statistics