Rajasthan Public Service Commission “2020 Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer Result“. has recently entered the results of the uploaded, Marks, and Non-TSP Area Recruitment 2019 for the post of Non-Legal Officer JLO in TSP. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment examination can download the result.
Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer Result 2020
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Junior Legal Officer JLO Recruitment 2019
Advt. No. 05/2019-20
- Online Application Start : 26 September 2019
- Registration Last Date : 25 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 25 October 2019
- Exam Date : 26, 27 December 2019
- Admit Card Available : December 2019
- Answer Key Available : 24 January 2020
- Result Available : 09 May 2020
- Marks Available : 21 May 2020
- General, Other State : Rs. 350/-
- OBC, BC Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law from any Recognized University.
- Hindi Working Knowledge and Rajasthani Culture Knowledge.
Total Vacancy : 156 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||MBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Junior Legal Officer (TSP Area)||7||0||0||0||0||4||11|
|Junior Legal Officer (Non TSP Area)||54||30||14||7||23||17||145|
RPSC JLO Exam Pattern
|Paper 1||Constitution of India with special emphasis on Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs, Functioning of High Courts and Supreme Court and Attorney General.||50||150|
|Paper 2||Civil Procedure Code and Criminal Procedure Code, Provisions required to be referred generally in Government Offices will be given importance.||50||150|
|Paper 3||Evidence Act, Limitation Act, Interpretation of Statutes, drafting and convincing.||50||150|
|Paper 4||Hindi+English||(25+25) = 50||(75+75) = 150|
|Time duration of per exam section will be given 03 Hours.|
|Note – Personal Interview Shall Carry 25 marks|
Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer Result 2020, Junior Legal Officer Exam Syllabus
Paper- I :
1. Constitution of India with special emphasis on Fundamental Rights.
2. Directive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs.
3. Functioning of High Courts and Supreme Court and Attorney General.
1. Civil Procedure Code and Criminal Procedure Code.
2. Provisions required to be referred generally in Government Offices will be given importance.
1. Evidence Act.
2. Limitation Act.
3. Interpretation of Statutes.
4. Drafting and convincing.
1.Part-A General Hindi.
2.Part-B General English.
3. Phrasal verbs and Idioms
4. Active & Passive Voice
5. Co-ordination & Subordination
6. Direct and Indirect Speech
7. Modals expressing various concepts- (Obligation, Request, Permission, Prohibition, Intention, Condition, Probability, Possibility, Purpose, Reason, Companions, Contrast.)
Exam Pattern :
Duration : 180 Mint
How to apply for RPSC Law officers 2020 Exam
- All eligible applicants who want to apply they go on to official site at http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- and fill up online application form with all the mandatory details in the application.
- Application fee should be mentioned category wise.
- Applicants should have a valid email Id in the application.
- Now you filled application and submitted it.
- After submission applicants may note their registration number and should also take a printout copy of the confirmation page.
RAJASTHAN JLO ANSWER KEYS & CUT OFF MARKS
Based on the performance of the written examination, the official will release the RPSC JLO Result 2020 to all the exam takers. But it will take much time to upload the links at the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. That is the reason, they will release the RPSC JLO Answer Keys as early as possible. So, candidates firstly check out the provided RPSC Junior Legal Officer Answer Keys and RPSC JLO Cut Off Marks and get the clarity of the marks of the written examination. Now, candidates can get the expected RPSC Junior Legal Officer Cut Off Marks only, very soon official upload the exact cut-off.
DOWNLOAD RPSC JLO MERIT LIST
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission will release the RPSC Junior Legal Officer Merit List based on the cut off marks only, which means who will reach the minimum or above cut off marks, that one’s names will mention the RPSC JLO Merit List 2020. So, candidates who have taken the written exam on the date of the 26th & 27th Dec 2019, those ones without any delay download the Rajasthan Junior Legal Officer Selected List and check it with the application number and your name. After checking the RPSC JLO Result 2020, candidates take the one copy, which may necessary while appearing for the next levels for the selected candidates.
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card
Download Exam Date Notice